Reed Diffuser Care Tips
Reed Diffusers are the perfect way to freshen up a room without the need for flame from a candle or electricity from an electric wax melter. The fibre reeds continually release a clean subtle fragrance throughout the area the Reed Diffuser is in. Simply turn the reeds over once a week to recharge and release a new wave of scent. (we recommend using gloves when doing this)
Directions of use:
- Remove plug and place the reed sticks in the jar and allow them to soak up the fragrance for one hour.
- After one hour, flip the reeds to saturate the other end of the reeds. (using gloves is recommended)
- Flip the reeds every time you notice the scent dissipating or once a week.
Expect a light fragrance after 24 hours.
- Do NOT set fire to the diffuser reeds.
- Ensure your Reed Diffuser is placed out of reach of children and pets.
- Ensure your Reed Diffuser is in an area where it will not be knocked over.
- If spilt, clean area immediately as the liquid can damage surfaces.
- Keep away from electrical appliances.